Friday, September 30, 2011

Best Image Ever


Introducing you to my friend's new kitten, Penny!

As usual, it was a busy day! I started off the day at 8:30 at school, finalizing the Power Point for our Being a Manager presentation that will be on Wednesday. After that, I had a meeting with the International Affairs VP, as I have been appointed as a Director of International Affairs! It was great discussing our plans for the year. I hope our future events go well!

After that, it was pretty much a haze of finalizing our group projects. I was at school for over 12 hours, but I'm finally home and our assignments are ready to be printed and submitted. Now that that's over with, it's onto studying for finals! My plan of attack is to rotate among each of the subjects so I can ensure that I have an equal chance of succeeding at all of them. 

This is going to be one crazy week ahead! We finish classes on Thursday, and then we have finals on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. We'll be done on Sunday at 4:30 and then our next batch of classes starts up again on Tuesday! Sounds fun, eh? I'm in great spirits, all things considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment