Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bookworm



So tired! I generally don't like to say out loud that I'm tired, as I once had a teacher who said that that apparently makes you more tired. But I feel drained, and it's hard to believe I just finished Week 2 of my program. 50 weeks left to go?

I went to a really informative Library Workshop today. Not many people came, but it was actually quite interesting and I feel so fortunate to have so many great resources available to me as an HEC student. The speaker at the workshop, Jean-Yves Cote, was so adorable and helpful! This workshop was also a million times more effective than the networking seminar I went to this week.

Now I'm working on my resume in preparation for tomorrow's appointment at the Career Services. I'm also reviewing my Accounting notes, so I can begin working on my part of our team project for that class.

No comments:

Post a Comment