Sunday, September 25, 2011

Night by Night


In honor (yes, American spelling) of the Chromeo concert last night, I'm posting their "Night by Night" music video. It also sums up my approach to this MBA program. Day by day or night by night, I will make it through!

I did discover something at the concert last night. All of a sudden, I felt so elated to hear music and I realized that, since I've started my MBA studies, I've completely cut music out of my life. Now, this is in complete contrast to my working life, when I had my iPod on all day at work. Essentially, I went from 100 to 0 and was wondering why something felt awry in my life. I cannot survive without my music! I don't know why it hadn't occurred to me that it was not okay to eliminate it during my studies. I have promised myself that I will listen to music whenever I can. It feels weird to have to remind myself of that, but ever since I started my MBA, my priorities got all skewed.

I can't believe it was such a beautiful day today and I didn't have one second to get outside and enjoy it. I know this sounds crazy but I'm actually looking forward to winter coming. At least then I won't feel bad about staying inside working or studying all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment