Monday, September 12, 2011

Super Supermarket


This morning I felt like a rockstar! I went to Provigo to do my grocery shopping and I got a great parking space, an easy shopping experience with hardly anybody in the store, and then I got my 10% student discount at the end (available for all students on Mondays). For someone who hates battling the crowds and shopping carts during the grocery store's peak hours, this was heaven. This is one serious advantage of being a full-time student.

In a few minutes, I'll be meeting with an HEC alumnus who just graduated from the English intensive program. I met him at one of the student association's 5@7's and he's done a great job of fielding my questions about the MBA program ever since. I've found it's extremely valuable to get feedback from the alumni for questions related to the courses, books, assignments, and job searches. The alumni are an invaluable resource.

No comments:

Post a Comment