Saturday, September 10, 2011

Weekend Update

Yesterday I met with my career counsellor, which was great! I thought I was really lost and confused about what I wanted after my MBA, but she said I seem to have a very clear idea and together we're going to explore some options I may not have considered. She told me to take a look at the elective classes I want to take in a few months and I'm going to send her a list of job offers that interest me. I'm looking forward to our next appointment in October!

I also had an appointment at the MBA office to take a French placement test. Apparently, my French skills were too advanced for the Level 1 classes that are offered at HEC. I couldn't believe it! It was the first time my French skills actually exceeded expectations. I guess my French is better than I thought!

Today I've been catching up on readings and working on assignments. Now it's finally time to stop for the day and be social! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment