Sunday, October 30, 2011

Budgeting Time


I should start off by saying that I have finally entered the modern age. I am the proud owner of an iPhone 4! Out with the old and in with the new.

As for school, this was a highly productive weekend! I finished the first draft of my team's Ethics paper on Google. Also, I worked with one of my teammates (Reagan) and another classmate (Mehdi) on our Budgetary Control assignment. I'm extremely proud of the work we did and I'm looking forward to class on Thursday, when we'll be discussing the Eastclock Corporation case. It's hard to believe that Budgetary Control is actually one of the classes I enjoy, but for some reason it's a lot better than expected. I also reviewed material from Managing within Organizations and Statistics with Reagan, Mehdi, and Jorge, so I feel that I have a strong foundation as we get closer to finals.

Hopefully, my team will be able to schedule our interviews for our Managing within Organizations assignment this week, so that I can get a good start on the paper for that class. After that, it will mostly be preparing for our oral presentations and studying for finals.


No comments:

Post a Comment