Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Closer

Every day, I feel like I am getting closer and closer to my new career goal. I am reaching out to all the friends and contacts I can think of and everyone is so helpful! I hope that, by this time next year, I am gainfully employed in a new, exciting position.

I'm looking forward to meeting with our Ethics & Governance professor tomorrow, so we can discuss the group assignment. At least then I'll be able to finish up one of the projects I'm working on. As for Managing Within Organizations, I hope we can schedule the required interviews with our two interview subjects, so we can move that team assignment along, too. In the meantime, I should probably be focusing on the next Budgetary Control assignment. Always fun over here in MBA land!


My friend just sent an email with the Coldplay "Paradise" music video. It definitely lifted my spirits and reminded me that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment