Sunday, October 23, 2011

A Friend Indeed


Unfortunately, I was probably not as productive today as I should have been. However, I am happy that I had a chance this weekend to see friends and have fun. This semester is really crazy with the number of assignments and readings that we have, and it doesn't help that I'll be traveling to Jersey in a couple weeks to be a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding. So yes, insane semester, but I still think it's absolutely necessary to take much-deserved breaks, even if it means having a lazy Sunday.

In the very beginning of the MBA program, students were already investigating companies and getting job interviews. Even though I didn't want to do one of the standard leadership programs that needed to be applied for in the beginning, I felt like I was late to the job search. However, I knew that the type of job I wanted would not demand such a head start. Now that I am moving along on the job search, though, I see just how addictive it is. I look for jobs on Indeed all the time, simply to get an idea of what kind of jobs are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment