Sunday, November 20, 2011

Finally

It is finally time to update my blog! I can't believe all that's happened in these past three weeks. During the weekend of Week 4 during P2, I was a bridesmaid in my friend Shari's wedding. It was a lot of fun and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to go home to see my friends and family and wish Shari and Mike the best in their new wedded bliss.


After the wedding, though, the moment I got back, I was rushed back into the reality of Weeks 5 and 6 of P2. I worked on my team's paper for Managing within Organizations, and met with my group to work on our oral presentations for that assignment, as well as for Ethics and Governance.

Once those were securely underway, it was all focus, all the time on finals. Just a couple hours ago, I officially finished my last final for P2. Four finals in three days. The only thing I have left to do now is a final edit on my individual Ethics paper and then I'm officially done with P2.

I'm looking forward to going to Candi Bar tonight! I definitely need a drink to relax and calm down from this intense finals period. These past three days, I've had an annoying eye twitch, which I've learned can develop from lack of sleep and lots of stress. Uh, yeah, well that explains it!

No comments:

Post a Comment