Sunday, January 22, 2012

Almost There

Three exams down, two to go! As one of my classmates pointed out, in total, we have 17 hours of examination within a span of 51 hours. Lucky us!


I'm looking forward to going out for drinks tonight. I think we all need it and it will be well deserved. Right after exams, we will be heading to La Maisonnee, which will be followed by L'Abreuvoir, neither of which I have been to yet.

In the spirit of our final Marketing exam, I am sharing this article that provides four rules for better marketing. In only a few hours, I will be done with my Corporate Finance I and Marketing Management courses.

My CSR team is in the unfortunate position of having no weekend break, since we will be returning to school on Monday to work on our case. At least that is something to look forward to!

1 comment: