Monday, January 9, 2012

Passport to the World


This morning, I was up bright and early to go to Passport Canada at exactly 7:30 when the office opens. Not surprisingly, even though I was there at opening, I still had to wait half an hour since so many people were already there before me. Oh well. At least I will get my new Canadian passport mailed to me on January 23!

Registration begins today for the P5 and P6 electives. At exactly noon, I will be sitting at my computer, ready to sign up for the courses I want. I will be taking a combination of Marketing, International Business, Management, and Human Resources Management classes if all things go according to plan.

After my course registration, I will be meeting one of my classmates at school to begin the dreaded Finance studying. Fortunately, Reagan and I study well together and I have a feeling that the studying will go better than expected. I suppose I will find out soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment