Monday, February 27, 2012

Rising to the Challenge

Today I read three big career mistakes that 20-somethings make. I feel fortunate to be considered as someone who seeks personal fulfillment and tries to be innovative. My generation is doing something right!

On that note, I hope that Genevieve Grandbois appreciates the time and effort that I put into my team's PowerPoint presentation. My creativity was inspired by the below screen capture I grabbed from her website.


It feels good to focus on this HEC Challenge assignment, rather than simply continuing my finals studying. There is only so much reordering point, net present value, and covariance calculations I can take. Sadly, I will probably have to revisit this material this evening, as I keep fearing that I will forget it all before this weekend's final exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment