Sunday, April 15, 2012

Food for Thought

I'm not sure how I feel about having made it a whole weekend without completing an assignment. My Bikram yoga case analysis is taking much longer than I thought it would. Today represents the third day that I'm working on it. My plan is to hunker down tonight and just finish it. We'll see how that goes.

In the meantime, I will think about what a wonderful weekend I've had and how it has, sadly, passed too quickly. Yesterday started off with a walk to the Chinatown location of Qing Hua, where my boo and I feasted on beef and chicken curry dumplings.


I also booked my Campus Abroad flights yesterday! It's official - in June, I'll be heading to Russia, followed by a brief stay in Chicago. It's definitely going to be a three-week history and food adventure!

This morning, I read an article on The Economist that perfectly married my past (immigration) and present (MBA). Apparently, Canada has done an excellent job of luring international students to enrol in our MBA programs. According to the article, "Over the last two years, Canadian full-time MBAs have seen the biggest increase in applications of any region." It is great to see further interest in Canadian MBA programs.


Before heading off to write my Bikram yoga case analysis, I just wanted to thank my friends Frank and Jess for preparing an amazing brunch today. It was a great end to a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment