Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spread the Word

This semester is non-stop insanity. I realized that, every day that I have class, I have an assignment due. I am aware that this is the price I pay for choosing all classes with no final exams, but it's still crazy. I'm not sure if I've yet mentioned that I have no more final exams for the rest of the MBA program. At least that means that I have two full weeks of free time while everyone else has exams. By "free time" I mean applying for jobs and taking care of everything else I can't get to during these semesters.

Today, I wrote an article for QS that should soon be featured on Top MBA Connect. I just have to get a professional photo taken first, to accompany the article. Hopefully, I will be able to get access to the HEC Montreal photographer because otherwise it will be a while before I will be able to get my photo taken.


Since today was April 4, International Day for Mine Awareness, the HEC Montreal MBA students rolled up our pant legs and showed our support for this cause. We hope that the awareness continues to spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment