Sunday, May 13, 2012

C2-MTL: Wow!


I am so honoured to be a part of the C2-MTL team! I've just completed an amazing weekend of volunteer training that gave us insight into the speakers, the venue, and the sponsors. It also gave me an opportunity to catch up with an old friend from McGill and make lots of new friends. We even had the chance to hear and work with one of the speakers Lotfi El-Ghandouri who was awesome and received a well-deserved standing ovation. I guarantee that C2-MTL is going to be the best event in Montreal!

Amidst all the excitement, I am trying not to get too distracted from my schoolwork. Although, C2-MTL will probably prove to be just as important in my career development. Nonetheless, I am trying to stay on top of my studies and I have relentlessly practiced my part for tomorrow morning's Services Marketing team presentation about Starbucks and its unbranded stores (an Economic Times article about the subject can be found here). I am also expected to produce five deliverables next week - the week of C2-MTL. This is going to be crazy, but so worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment