Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Commerce + Creativity

This has been an insane past few days! In preparation for my C2-MTL volunteer duties this week, I have been packing two weeks of schoolwork into one week. It didn't help that this past weekend was the first beautifully sunny weekend in the city and I wanted to spend as much time outside as possible. In the end, I was able to complete my assignments and enjoy the outdoors, but it was a crazy undertaking.

Now I am officially in C2-MTL mode, with a break from school until Friday night. In fact, my Digital Marketing team is doing our JetBlue on Twitter presentation right now, while I am preparing my calendar for C2-MTL. Actually, you can see JetBlue's shout-out to our class here. Due to my absence, I created a video for our presentation (see below).


Last night, all of the C2-MTL volunteers got a tour of the facilities and obtained our gear. My content team also went out for dinner afterwards, which was a great bonding experience. We have a great team and I am looking forward to our meeting and activities today. See a sneak preview of the C2-MTL venue below.

Le Main at New City Gas


Yellow Room (as opposed to the Pink Room or the Green Room)



No comments:

Post a Comment