Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cream of the Crop

This morning, I noticed that my friend Michelle's blog (The Honest Palate) had been updated recently. Since she has some great points about food health and safety, I thought I would share it with you. Besides, she mentioned that, in order for change in the industry to occur, it is important for people to know the information and post it on their own blogs, so that executives will begin to notice. Michelle, this is for you!

I am so happy because I actually completed all three of my assignments this weekend and I managed to get out and enjoy the sun today! I was even able to take the time to discuss my Moms.com case with my assigned classmate for Managers and Negotiation, in preparation for Tuesday's class. It's great that I was able to get out while I could because I discovered a new favorite place in this city:  Kem CoBa. It's an ice cream shop that has homemade soft serve flavours that change regularly. Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment