Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Driving Progress


July 24, 2012 would have been Amelia Earhart's 115th birthday, which is why she has been all over the news today. I was happy to catch an article entitled "Amelia Earhart:  Better feminist than pilot?" especially due to its relatedness to the film my team is working on for the National Film Board (NFB). Just like the women in the NFB film we are marketing, Earhart sought gender equality.

For our consulting project with the NFB, my team has divided the tasks to be done for this week's deliverable. This meant that I was researching and writing about infographics, photo campaigns, and other marketing tools today, while my teammates worked on other sections. Fortunately, we are able to use Skype, so we can work from home sometimes, but still stay updated on everyone's progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment