Thursday, July 26, 2012

On the Right Path


For any of my readers who are thinking about going to b-school, I have some good news. Aringo, a top MBA admission consulting firm, has agreed to offer a 20% discount to anyone who mentions that they heard about Aringo's services through my blog. I hope that helps you to start your MBA journey!

Today, my group sent the first draft of our marketing plan to our professor. Though we met with her this afternoon, she will not be able to send us feedback until she has had time to review it. I am anxiously awaiting her comments! In the meantime, she mentioned that she always gets nervous about our team because we are consistently quiet during our meetings with her. It's mostly because we haven't had too many questions for her, and we have not yet hit any major roadblocks. I hope she agrees that we are on the right path!

No comments:

Post a Comment