Monday, July 9, 2012

Travels Continued

Although my Russian adventure had ended, I continued my travels nine time zones away. For the past week, I stayed in Chicago and then South Bend, Indiana. I had an amazing time in both locations! The highlights of my week included an architectural boat tour of Chicago, a walk to "The Bean" (aka Cloud Gate), dining at the Rick Bayless restaurant Frontera Grill, and my friends' wedding on Notre Dame's campus. Below are some photos from the continuation of my travels.

Chicago skyscrapers

My friends' wedding at the Basilica of the Sacred Heart at the University of Notre Dame

Wedding party at the Studebaker National Museum

Now that my travels have come to a close, it is time to return to schoolwork. Today, my team will begin with our first P8 meeting at the National Film Board (NFB). Wish us luck!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Lori,

    I work with Aringo.com, one of the top MBA admission consulting firms.
    After following your blog for quite some time I thought we could post a link to your blog on our blog (blog.aringo.com) and vice versa, just as we already do with our partners GmatClub.com.
    We can also offer a discount of 20% to people who mention that they heard about us through your blog.
    Makes sense? Any other ideas for collaboration?

    Thanks,
    Gilad
    giladdu@aringo.com

    ReplyDelete