Saturday, September 22, 2012

In Any Event

I'm so happy that my return to Montreal life has been just as busy as it was in NYC. The thought of sitting at home all day in front of the computer applying for jobs is just soul-crushing to me. Instead, I have been spending these past few days out and about, just the way I like it.


Today I attended the QS World Grad School Tour in Montreal. I was curious to see how it would compare to the QS World MBA tours I have been to, especially the recent one in NYC. The attendees seemed younger at the QS World Grad School Tour and QS Commercial Director Peter MacDonald explained to me that this tour attracts a more diversified crowd. As the schools at this fair were promoting everything from Master's degrees to Ph.D.s to graduate diplomas, I can obviously see why. I'm happy I went to the event, if only to meet another member of the QS team and satisfy my curiosity.

I was excited to learn this week that my friends at Frank & Oak were featured in the Montreal Gazette (article here). The company has all the right elements for continuing to grow their excellent e-commerce men's retail solution, including a great business idea, strong leadership, and a dynamic team. I wish them continued success!

No comments:

Post a Comment