Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Home

Working from home and living just a few short blocks from the beach means that I can spend my lunch hour like this:


I must say it's a pretty great arrangement! On the flip side, seeing my co-workers twice a week is a lot of fun, too, especially since we go for lunches together and bond. Today, my boss even brought in three Single Grain shirts for me to wear, which I will proudly be sporting around town.

In news from the other coast, my adopted hometown of Montreal experienced a sinkhole recently. During my years in Montreal, I often passed through that particular street corner, so it's freaky to think about the incident.

In happier news, I came across an article about simplifying your life. As anyone who knows me well is aware, I try to live my life by two credos: "Simplify your life" and "Under-promise and over-deliver." With that being said, I am excited to share this article's tips so that others can live by my ideology, should they choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment