Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Art of Business

I am so honored to receive such an overwhelming amount of support on my new business endeavor. Thank you to all of those who have sent lovely messages and congratulatory remarks!

It's also great to see that the SoCal tech scene has had some exciting news recently, with Oculus VR Inc. and Maker Studios cashing in on acquisitions by Facebook and Disney, respectively. Check out "Tech Merger Frenzy in L.A. Highlights New Set of Startups" for more information on our newest sources of tech pride.

This week, I was able to take some time away from the computer to see Fanfarlo at The Troubadour and walk through Venice to see one of my favorite buildings in LA:  El Bordello Alexandra. I am so inspired by the arts here!

Fanfarlo at The Troubadour
El Bordello Alexandra - I can't believe my friend lives here!

No comments:

Post a Comment